Personal Coaching sessions focus on areas of Personal Growth & Development. It is for people who want to manage change, find ways to maintain balance in life, achieve personal goals, identify limiting beliefs, find ways to move through challenges, build confidence and self-esteem. Learn to set goals by using action steps. Explore life aspirations and purpose. Develop skills to move you forward in your life, clarify values, priorities, and ways to have better relationships. The coaching experience yields insights, inspiration, and motivation. Talking with a Coach who is solutions focused will address issues/problems which can bring powerful changes to your life.
A one-to-one conversation focused on the enhancement of increasing personal growth through increased self-awareness and personal responsibility. Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. Coaches anchor you with your own internal strengths.
Reasons to Use a Coach:
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives.
- Discover interests, strengths, skills, and abilities.
- Identifying core values and passions.
- Uncover gaps in skills.
- Getting organized.
- Move through career transition.
- Getting promoted.
- Balancing work and life.
- To challenge yourself when you are feeling stuck.
- Gain clarity in making an important choice.
- To simplify your life.
- Finding more time for fun in your life.
What Coaching Is:
- Coach will ask client probing questions to discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve. Focus is on the present.
- Solutions-oriented approach, which involves working with clients to see what concrete steps can be taken to achieve objectives.
- Encourages self-discovery.
- Helps you to manage change effectively.
- Create action steps and action plans.
- Hold you responsible and accountable.
- Information in a Coaching session is confidential.
- Coach uses Active Listening skills.
- Provides feedback.
- Coach is committed to Your success.
What Coaching Is Not:
- Coaching is not therapy and does not work on issues of trauma or childhood.
- Coaches are not Psychologist or Psychotherapist.
- Does not try to repair the past or solve unsolvable problems.
- Not a quick fix or one size fits all approach to your challenges.